Conference Dyrön South-side
Why not organise your conference around the sea! At Dyrön’s south harbour, out on the pier, we’ve built a venue offering a quite unique setting for conferences. During the day, you can hold your conference in peace and quiet, and then enjoy what Dyrön has to offer in the evening all year-round and in all weathers.
We source our food and drink from local, small-scale outlets. Fish and seafood is delivered freshly caught by local fishermen, our beer comes from a microbrewery on Marstrand.
- Conference venue for up to 20 guests
- Sleeps 14 in 7 double rooms
- Complete packages with breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks
- Sauna and hiking
- Round trips through our beautiful archipelago
- Premium quality seafood from local fishermen
- Partnerships with operators offering canoeing, rib tours, lobster fishing etc.
- Partnerships with bus companies for transport to the boat
Barbecuing and sauna bath, premium quality seafood out on the terrace in the rays of the evening sun.
Or a steaming hot fish soup in the warmth while the storm rages outside. Hiking with a picnic in the hills, round trips out on the sea with dinner on board, kayak trips or boules tournaments are just some of the activities we can offer. Simply state your wishes and we’ll take care of the rest.